As part of a trio of Limited Edition guitars, Eastman released the E1SS-LTD. This guitar is anything but ordinary. It features a Mahogany neck and an incredibly smooth Ebony fretboard. The Top is made of Solid Adirondack Spruce, and Sapele for the back and sides. All of those, in combination with the hand-carved scalloped X bracing, create a tone so big, it'll have everyone else around turning to get a good look at what guitar you're playing. This guitar is incredibly balanced, and is set up perfectly. They only made 250 of these, so don't miss out on the chance to get a gigging man's guitar at a beginner's price point. Let us know if you have any other questions.
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Neck Profile: Traditional Even "C"
- Nut: Bone 1 11/16"
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Bracings: Hand-Carved Scalloped X
- Body Top: Solid Adirondack Spruce
- Body Back/Sides: Solid Sapele
- Bridge/Saddle: Ebony/Bone, 2-5/32" Spacing
- Rosette: Classic
- Truss Rod: Dual Acting
- Binding: Top/Back
- Binding Material: Ivoroid
- Logo: Pearl Headstock
- Inlay: Pearl Dots
- Side Dot Color: White
- Body Top Finish: Open Pore
- Back/Sides Finish: Open Pore
- Hardware Color: Nickel
- Pickguard: Fire Stripe Mario Proulx Guard
- Tuners: Open-Gear Ping V93N 3+3
- Electronics: Fishman Sonitone
- Strings: D'Addario .012 -.053 EXP16
- Action Height: 12th fret 3/32" on the bass side and 2/32" on the treble side
- Case: Padded Eastman Gig Bag