EASTMAN GUITARS AC308CE
- Neck Material:Mahogany
- Fingerboard Radius:12"
- Neck Profile:Traditional Even "C"
- Nut:Bone 1 3/4"
- Fretwire:20 Jescar-FW43080
- Scale Length:24.9"
- Body Dimensions:15" x 4 1/4"
- Sound Port:None
- Bracings:Hand-Carved Scalloped X
- Body Top:Solid Sitka Spruce
- Body Back/Sides:Solid Mahogany with Center Strip
- Bridge/Saddle:Ebony/Bone, 2 5/32" Spacing
- Truss Rod:Dual Acting
- Binding:Top, Back, Fingerboard
- Binding Material:Ivoroid
- Logo:Pearl Headstock
- Inlay:Pearl Dots & Fortissimo at 7th and 12th Frets
- Side Dots:Black
- Bridge Pins:Black Plastic
- Body Top Finish:Gloss Finish
- Back/Sides Finish:Gloss Finish
- Hardware Color:Nickel
- Pickguard:Tortoise Shell
- Tuners:Ping RM 1171-CVR 3+3
- Electronics:LR Baggs Element EAS VTC
- Strings:D'Addario .012-.053 #XT Carbon
- Action Height:12th fret 3/32" on the bass side and 2/32" on the treble side
- Case:Hardshell Case
- Truss Rod Wrench:4mm