Larrivee Guitars Lancaster Electric Guitar (Shoreline Gold)
Larrivee Lancaster Specs:
- AAA ash body with tummy cut and arm bevel
- Perfectly quarter sawn AAA maple neck
- The neck profile is a perfect replication of a 1952 blackguard neck!
- Rosewood fretboard
- Hand painted water-slide decal on headstock
- Black pickguard
- Fret Markers: Mother of Pearl
- Neck Join: 1950's deep pocket bolt-on>
- SSS Larrivee pickups (Made in America, in Oxnard California)
- Black bakelite pickguard (made in-house)
- Custom volume and tone pots
- .047uf vintage paper-in-oil capacitor
- Genuine Kluson single line hand-engraved tuners
- Callaham Stainless Steel old style round string tree w/ polished string slots to reduce friction
- Callaham ferrels
- Bridge: Hipshot Contour Tremolo
- Callaham Enhanced Vintage 3-Barrel compensated saddles
Scale Length: 25.5”
Hybrid 12" compound radius
Upper Bout: 10.8"
Lower Bout: 12.5"
Body length: 15.85"
Body Thickness at Edge: 1.75"
Overall Length: 38.75"
Nut Width: 1 11/16"
Weight: ~ 7 - 8lbs -