- Return Policy
At Area 22 Guitars, we want our customers to be completely satisfied with their purchases. If you decide that the product you purchased isn’t right for you, you may return it for a full refund of the original purchase price as noted below:
- Pedals may be returned within 5-days (provided the product is returned in original condition). The return must also include original packaging and all materials such as accessories, manuals, and warranty information.
- If the pedal is not in original condition, the return may be subject to a restocking fee of up to 30% of the original purchase price. Area 22 Guitars reserves the right to refuse returns if the pedals have been significantly damaged.
- The pedal needs to be received at Area 22 Guitars within 12 days of your receipt of the product.
Amplifiers, Guitars,Mandolins and Banjos
- Amplifiers, Guitars,Mandolins and Banjos must be returned within 5 days of receipt of the original product. These returns must also include original packaging and other materials such as warranty cards, manuals, etc.
- Any Amp Or instrument that is not returned in original condition will be subject to a restocking fee of 30% of the original purchase price. Area 22 Guitars reserves the right to refuse returns if the guitar and/or amplifiers have been significantly damaged.
- In order to minimize the risk of shipping damages, please pack your returns carefully.
- Use a shipping box for the return and please do not attach a label to the manufacturer’s box.
- You may use the shipping vendor of your choice for the return
- Area 22 strongly recommends that you request tracking and/or shipping confirmation and insurance for the return package. This will protect you if your package is lost or damaged during shipping.
Refunds will be applied to the credit card or PayPal account that was used for the initial purchase. I can not refund the cost of shipping and the customer must cover the return shipping.